Engaging Teaching Strategies
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO HAVE EVERY STUDENT FULLY ENGAGED IN YOUR CLASS?
THIS SEMINAR MAKES THAT HAPPEN.
In just a one-day, attendees will:
- Receive classroom-proven methods for helping the beginning teacher work effectively with all students.
- Learn specific ways to create lessons that lead directly to academic achievement, particularly with economically or socially disadvantaged students.
- Gain powerful intervention strategies that will improve the behavior of your students.
Special Benefits of Attending
1. Extensive resource handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. Included in the handbook are:
- Research-based, classroom-proven methods for the beginning teacher.
- Innovative ideas to help your students identify and emulate positive personality characteristics.
- Time-tested strategies for working successfully.
- Highly effective methods for engaging all students.
2. Meet and share
This seminar will provide you with the opportunity to meet new colleagues and to increase your knowledge base by having the chance to get additional proven methods that will improve your classroom teaching.
3. Consultation available
Victor McGuire will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions about the unique needs you may personally have.
4. Meet inservice requirements
At the end of the program, each attendee will receive a certificate of participation that may be used to verify hours of participation in meeting continuing education requirements.
Who Should Attend:
- Beginning Educators serving grades 6-12
- Pre-Service educators
- Veteran teachers that are looking to be re-energized
- Full day 9-3
If you have interest in promoting and organizing an Engaging Teaching Strategies Seminar for your school contact Dr. J. Victor McGuire directly at 888-646-0406.
Fees and Payment
Because we are on a mission to train large numbers of beginning teachers nationally we have settled on an all-inclusive fee that covers training , a copy of Conversations, PDF of materials, travel and lodging. Call for pricing.
For full details
Please click here.
To register or schedule, contact us.
Topics Include, among others:
- Developing a team-oriented classroom, with a more caring and supportive environment for ALL students
- Fun and creative ways to build trust and respect, and keep all students fully engaged
- How to stay positive and increase your joy in even the most challenging environment and with the most reluctant learners
Inquire today! 888-646-0406